Patients Medical Records
- Patients medical records are stored on our practice medical software in a digital format.
- All patient records and documents are considered private and confidential.
- Should you require a copy of your patient files, you will need to make this request in writing signed by yourself
- We adhere to the General Data Protection Regulations (GDPR)
- We can only reveal medical details to other family members , and spouses / partners, if we have the consent of the patient.
- If a third party requests information from your medical record ( Solicitors, Insurance companies , employers etc. ) we will require clear information that you have provided your consent.
- If the consent is not absolutely clear , then we will contact you before revealing your medical information.